Tuesday, December 8, 2009

welcome back


happy 9th months anniversary darling.....
wow its ald 8 month and i dont feel like time is flying..
let enjoy every single time of our life...hehe..




now in subang ald...
oh my bed.XD
when reach subang it was raining heavily...
*gonna miss my cousin*
hope they can come visit soon
when i reach home..
finally get to hear the voice i've been missing
the next day i went to volley..
not that tiring as usual..then when to kfc for a quick lunch
miss kfc since kb doesnt have one...
after that song came to pick me up and went to ching hse for meeting..
after that went to futsal with them..
wow..i just realise that i can play man.haha
went ice kacang and back to shower..
prepare for dinner..went out with the tan's at lynn's SS15..
and off to ching hse to continue meeting...
during meeting my eye were half close...super tired...
went home around 11 plus and lie dead on the bed..
morning mom wake me up and says that BOBBY is here...
jump out of bed and rush down to play with him..
FYI:bobby s my cousin puppy.

No comments: