Tuesday, November 10, 2009

DRINVING LICENCE

well since my birthday is 26TH February.*hint*hint*
.its still early of the year..
will be going for the undang talk which all people complain about.
but i dont think i'll boring..
yong jye and julian will be joining me..
well Jye though if he goes with someone smart then mayb for the undang test he can copy..
but he found out that all ques for it is diff...
so ya..cant wait man..although people says its boring..i'll made my time worth it..haha..
mayb gossipong with jye like old time??
after he change school to usj4..alot of his frens hav change..
i have no idea why...
his jus so funny and super super annoying man..
he sometime gets on my nerve that i feel like killing him...
but it's ok..he'll get from me soon...
haha...sooner or later you'll know that im not that easy to get bullied..
dont belive can ask my class mate.
hehe..missing the time when all of us are in the same class durinf form2 and 3...
intro: (from the left) chun fei.yip chun.*yun sem* and jye
(bottom) me and shea wen

miss you all so so much

No comments: