Saturday, May 9, 2009

exam week...yet to come...

well exam week is already next week

n i cant believe i haven b serius in my school work lately...

john n a few of us plan to ponteng school on friday to go to mcd to hav a sigma group study...
well...
end up no girls was goin..
cuz poh ming's mom got pms
so ya...
i ffk john...
SORRY JOHN!!!
then he came bac to school after school hours..
and ask me to go mcd on saturday to study..i ..i cant...SORRY AGAIN!!!
having wesak day..
selling ice cream...(fund raising)
plus i stay up the whole night without any sleep..
tryin to get my chem chap 3 straight....
4a.m went to temple for dana n wesak morning puja....
went market..
went home..
wait for both of my bro..
then off to temple agn..
was in templ till 3+...
thankx to pei song,i finally got thing straight
with the displacement time graph n velocity time graph....
IN UR FACE PHYSIC!!!
now im not that scare of exam anymore...
1000 time thnk to the ppl that supported me all the way...
there when im stress and nid a person to talk,to make me laugh...
you are always there for me...


No comments: