Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SleepY>>>.

this few days...r my most 'fun' week of my holidays...other than goin chiang mai....
cuz i get to speend my time vif my 2nd family....every single day...n get to sleep in my 2nd home too.....it was tiring but worth it...


when piramid to "teman" the singaporean.....they r so much fun..too bad i get to reali knw thm on the last day.....but...will met them soon....while they go shopppin we:ys when boling...it was so much fun..n i realise tat singaporean knw how to bol...wow....i miz them so much even though it pass like two days...

me n tal n bro...



this r the group tat make my holidays meaningful....luv them...



our dai lou.....haha...


benefit i get this week.....
1...get to knw new fren like the singaporean...
2...get to get closer to my 2nd family...
3...learn how to bol thnk to jin hwa...venice...daniel....
4...get to perform yoga....
5...get to overnite in temple...
6...get to go to the anni concert...
7...most important...get to spend time vif my lovely fren...


this my christmas give frm mom..






the worst thing of my hol is...
I DUN GET TO GO TO YDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T.....
CUZ IM TO YOUNG???>

No comments: